ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT FOR OUR GROUP TRIP!!
12 days - Cape Town to Victoria Falls
Experience southern Africa's diverse wonders on this 12-day adventure. Journey from the glittering beauty of Cape Town to the vast wilderness of Kruger National Park — home of the "big five" and countless photo ops. Then it’s onward to spectacular Victoria Falls, where the thundering roar only heightens the rush of experiencing Africa so up close.
Is This Tour For Me?
Travel Style: National Geographic Journeys
Greater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
Service Level: Upgraded
Quality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
Physical Rating: 2 - Light
Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
Trip Type: Small Group
Age requirement: 12+
All travellers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
The Jane Goodall Collection
See wildlife in the wild, on their terms. Our Jane Goodall Collection is a selection of 20 incredible, wildlife-focused tours across our world, endorsed by the world-renowned ethologist, Dr. Jane Goodall.
Fascinating Peru & the Amazon with Machu Pichu 11 Days
- Discover the astonishing ancient citadel of Machu Picchu via Inca Rail Train
- Admire the might of the Inca empire in the Sacred Valley(Two nights)
- In Amazon canopy walkway, walk through the treetops along suspension bridges and enjoy unimaginable landscapes and vistas from below.
- Experience the untouched, evergreen splendor of the Amazon rainforest. Stroll along jungle trails on the lookout for monkeys, parrots, and medicinal plants.
- Staying in a cozy nature lodge, you'll be immersed in the ambiance of the jungle, waking up to the twitter and buzz of exotic birds (Two nights).
- Cruise down the Amazon in a canoe and stalk across lakes in search of rare animals
- Take a guided stroll through Cusco, where Inca temples and Spanish cathedrals alike line the cobblestone streets
- City Tour of Lima with its 2,000 years of history